Rehydrating your BoobieJuice pouch is easy.
- Empty the contents of the pouch into a sanitized bottle.
- Weigh out the water listed on the back of the custom BoobieJuice label.
- Use your desired clean, filtered water. Visit our FAQ for Water Recommendations.
- Warm the water to your desired (98F-103F | 40C) temperature for your baby. We recommend 100F.
- Add the water into the bottle and slowly swirl the water to mix.
- Shaking causes bubbles and makes for a burpy baby. If you shake, make sure to let the bottle settle before serving.
- Test the temperature and serve to baby!
- Clumps happen when the water is not close enough to body temperature and the fats, proteins, carbs and sugars clump.
- Place the bottle into a cup of hot water to bring the water temperature up to (98F-103F | 40C) and let sit for 60 seconds.
- Swirl until the clumps dissolve.
- Continue warming and swirling until the bottle temperature reaches (98F-103F | 40C)
- Never use a microwave to warm rehydrated milk bottles. Serious burns can occur.
- Always test warm milk prior to giving to baby.
How long do I have to use after rehydrating?
- Use within 2 hours of preparing.
- Refrigerate for up to 24 hours after preparing.
- Throw away any unused breast milk that baby didn’t drink. Saliva can affect the milk.
- We do not recommend re-freezeing rehydrated milk.
How long do I have to use an open powder pouch?
- When properly resealed, both On the GO and At Home BIG Pouches have up to 30 days to use.
- We recommend pressing the bag closed to remove as much air as possible prior to resealing.
- Close and reseal immediately after use.
Baby younger than 2 months? Born Pre-mature or weakend immune system?
You will want to review the chronobacteria formula protection recommendation and boil water to 158f | 70c prior to preparing.