- Store pouches in a cool dry place indoors and out of direct sunlight.
- Once a pouch is open, seal it tightly and use within 48 hours. Leave it at room temperature. Do not place inside a refrigerator.
Rehydrated Breast Milk
- Use within 2 hours of rehydration and 1 hour after beginning to feed. Saliva can cause bacteria growth.
- If unused within 2 hours, place milk in the refrigerator and use within 24 hours.
- Do not freeze re-hydrated milk.
- Discard any unused milk after 24 hours.
- Sanitize bottles between use.